COLUMBUS, Neb. -- Fifteen baby turkeys were saved from a fire in Columbus on Wednesday.

The Columbus Fire Department was reportedly sent to the 9600 block of 11th Ave. around 4:20 p.m. on Wednesday for a call of smoke in a structure.

Officials said they received a report that an occupant saw flames in the structure. Flames were reportedly seen coming out of two windows.

There were 15 poults (baby turkeys) that were reportedly taken out of the structure. 

The cause of the fire is reported to be from an electrical issue.