1. You must be 18 or older, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
2. You may only win 1 (one) contest per 30 day period.
3. Only one winner per household
4. US92 & KNEN are not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures, or for email system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
5. Employees of US92 & KNEN and their immediate family members or anyone residing with them on a permanent basis are not eligible to win.
6. Employees of clients that sponsor a US92 & KNEN contest and their immediate family members or anyone residing with them on a permanent basis are not eligible to win.
7. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by US92 & KNEN, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
8. Participants must be US citizens for prizes valued at $600 or greater, unless otherwise specified.
9. Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
10. US92 & KNEN reserve the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
11. Flood Communications, LLC management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
12. The promotion rules may be amended at any time by management without prior notice. However, all changes will be published on the US92 Website and effective as of that date.
13. In the case of a tie, US92 & KNEN reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
14. US92 & KNEN reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
15. No promotion, promotion rules, or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
16. Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. US92 & KNEN reserve the right to use such information for any purpose as deemed appropriate.
17. Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against Flood Communications, LLC and any client related to the promotion.